Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Tourney Time!

Dog Bowl II is just over a week away!  There has been a lack of Blood Bowl action for the KUBBL lately so having a tournament to tide us over should wet some pallets for this game.  This will be the fourth tournament we will be hosting in Kalamazoo.  The first two were Special "K" Cups and now the Dog Bowl has taken over as our tournament so that it can coincide with the Marmalade Dog.  The Marmalade Dog is a gaming convention put on by the West Michigan Gamers Guild.

Let's look back on the past three tournaments to get some statics and records for Kalamazoo Ultimate Blood Bowl League tournaments.

Winners:
Special "K" Cup I:  Beaux
Special "K" Cup II:  Delevus
Dog Bowl I:  RowdyKatie

Runners Up:
Special "K" Cup I:  Falcon
Special "K" Cup II:  Flyingdingle
Dog Bowl I:  Delevus

Most Touchdowns:
Special "K" Cup I:  Delevus
Special "K" Cup II:  Falcon
Dog Bowl I:  Flyingdingle

Most Casualties:
Special "K" Cup I:  Randroid
Special "K" Cup II:  DarkOrk20
Dog Bowl I:  DarkOrk20

Wooden Bowl/Hind Dog (last place):
Special "K" Cup I:  Richlelieu
Special "K" Cup II:  Valdric
Dog Bowl I:  Valdric

We have yet to have a back-to-back champion or a repeater.  We'll see if Rowdykatie can follow-up last years dwarf roll or if Beaux or Delevus can step it up again.

We're looking forward to Dog Bowl II!  Get out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment