Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Dog Bowl History

Dog Bowl III is this Saturday!

Let's look back on the past three tournaments to get some statics and records for Kalamazoo Ultimate Blood Bowl League tournaments.

Winners:
Special "K" Cup I:  Beaux
Special "K" Cup II:  Delevus
Dog Bowl I:  RowdyKatie
Dog Bowl II:  Siggyllama

Runners Up:
Special "K" Cup I:  Falcon
Special "K" Cup II:  Flyingdingle
Dog Bowl I:  Delevus
Dog Bowl II:  Delevus

Most Touchdowns:
Special "K" Cup I:  Delevus
Special "K" Cup II:  Falcon
Dog Bowl I:  Flyingdingle
Dog Bowl II:  Flyingdingle

Most Casualties:
Special "K" Cup I:  Randroid
Special "K" Cup II:  DarkOrk20
Dog Bowl I:  DarkOrk20
Dog Bowl II:  Rougethirteen

Wooden Bowl/Hind Dog (last place):
Special "K" Cup I:  Richlelieu
Special "K" Cup II:  Valdric
Dog Bowl I:  Valdric
Dog Bowl II:  Lycanthrope 

Four tournaments have been hosted by the KUBBL and we're still waiting for a back-to-back Champ or even a repeat Champ for that matter.

Beaux, Delevus, RowdyKatie, or Siggyllama; will one of them win it again?  Or is this year's champion going to be a first timer too? 

We're looking forward to Dog Bowl III!  See you at Marmalade Dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment